Thank you for considering My mini Golf for your golf club or course!
We use the set 2-3 times per week – for junior golf, member events, corporate outings, and fundraisers. Everyone who takes on our challenges leaves with a smile on their face, and the Mini Golf Professional Set is certainly a part of the reason why.' James Paige, PGA, Dir. of Golf Operations, PGA National Resort & Spa
"With My mini Golf, they don't realize they're concentrating and practicing the skills that you teach them while they're having fun. It helps them with touch and feel. I highly recommend it! " Don Emerick, PGA
"Working with kids, we try and provide fun and entertaining programming and the My mini Golf definitely accomplishes both!" Todd Smith, Pro Kids / The First Tee San Diego
"What a great way to bring golf indoors during a rained-out clinic or spice up a junior or family event with an easy set-up that can engage them for hours! " Nicole Weller, PGA, LPGA
"The most fun any junior can have on a putting green, not only do I use it, I love it! " Rick Grayson, PGA
So many options for junior golf and adult social activities at your club!
With My mini Golf, putting practice fun goes to a whole new level! There are so many choices of what to do during a clinic.
- Place the bag of obstacles on the ground, and let the kids create their own course. (Less work for you!)
- Set up games with the obstacles. Click here to see 20+ different games ideas!
- Starting to rain? Set up a My mini Golf course in the clubhouse or pro shop.
- Add a friendly putting competition to your social activities at the club or course.
- Excellent putting fun for kids of special needs for all ages.
- Create a fun factor during your tournaments and fundraisers. Click here for more information. It has been shown repeatedly that after warm-up putting into our obstacles, your putting skills greatly increase on the course!
- Halloween fun with My mini Golf! Click herefor ideas.
My mini Golf's fun putting game will last for years. It's made in Germany of durable ABS plastic and will last for five to ten years. Amortized over a five year period, this game costs you pennies per student. It's a no-brainer!
We recommend the Club Set (without putters) for golf pros.
My mini golf is also great for camps, schools, seniors, and corporate fun, too!